Buddhism by the Numbers
- Thinking is the speech of the mind.
- Right thinking leads to Right Action.
- When we concentrate on our breathing, we bring body and mind back together and become whole.
- Mindful breathing helps us stop being preoccupied by sorrows of the past and anxieties of the future. It helps us to be in touch with life in the present moment.
Four Practices Related to Right Thinking
- Are you sure?
- What am I doing?
- Hello habit energy.
- Bodhichitta – Mind of love.
Based on the teachings of Thich Nhat Hahn