Top 10 Quotes about “If”
- If Wishes were horses I’d get on and ride
- If trouble was money I’d be a millionaire
- If frogs had wings they wouldn’t bump their ass so much
- If you can dream and not make dreams your master
- Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead
- If not now, when?
- There’s a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all.
- If travelling was free you’d never see me again
- If I can stop one heart from breaking I shall not live in vain
- Lady Astor: If I was your wife I would poison your coffee. Winston Churchill: If I was your husband I would drink it.