I read 34 books in 2017. Short of my goal of 50. This year I set my goal at 48 and will up my game.
Of the 34 books I read here are my top 10 favorites:
- The God of Small Things, by Arundhati Roy
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness, by Arundhati Roy
- A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway
- Across the River and into the Trees, by Ernest Hemingway
- Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter, by Simone de Beauvoir
- Old Path White Clouds, by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Sabbath’s Theater, by Philip Roth
- The Sound and the Fury, by William Faulkner
- Shakespeare The Inventor of the Human, by Harold Bloom
- So you Don’t Get Lost in the Neighborhood, by Patrick Modiano
The God of Small Things is by far my favorite book of the year.
What are some of yours?